• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Sanjuro

Hartford would be a decent spot actually. Surprisingly solid hockey market, and it's safe to say the proximity to Bristol would help it get some attention even if ESPN never gets into the NHL broadcasting business again. But is there a modern arena in Hartford?

There isn't. They were ready to build one for the Whalers though. Scumbag took them to Carolina.

NHL needs to master cleanse this shitty sport. Start in Phoenix. Move to Florida, Carolina, Columbus.

Yessssssss.

Marvie_3

Banned
I liked the Whalers.

They're not going back there.

Seattle/Quebec or maybe a dark horse team of another GTA location
Exactly. I'd like to see the Whalers again but it's not realistic.

If Seattle gets the Kings (NBA) does that strengthen their chance for Phoenix?
Without an NBA team, there's no way Seattle gets an NHL team. The Sacramento Kings are in the process of being sold for relocation to Seattle but the arena won't be approved without them.

It helps their chances for Phoenix, but QC is by far the best location for the Coyotes right now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You guys clearly need to apply the Canucks' solution for shitty shootout teams. Just put a 4th liner with no shootout experience out there, worst case scenario he doesn't score, so it's the same as if you iced you first liner.

zedge

Every time I've driven through KC I've thought "wow this place is a lot bigger than I remember, it's like 2-3 Winnipegs" ;)

Hartford would be a decent spot actually. Surprisingly solid hockey market, and it's safe to say the proximity to Bristol would help it get some attention even if ESPN never gets into the NHL broadcasting business again. But is there a modern arena in Hartford?
Pretty sure KC has a larger pop than wpg, cgy, and edm. Probably not a good hockey market though.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
GALLAGHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A MASTER THIS KID IS.

edit: Lol Rask falling on his ass after trying to break his stick. Should get a penalty for poor sportsmanship. Can someone gif that????????

Alucard

Banned
Where the fuck is Gallagher

liam_gallagher.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GALLLLYYYYYYY

LICK MY BALLS BRUINS

tumblr_met1najRYK1qg71cno1_r1_500.gif

Gallagher for Calder, GG Bruins. So much to be pissed and happy about.

TheFatOne

I meant to ask this earlier, but what counts as a hit during the game? A lot of times I think a certain player has more hits than he really does. I have no real clue what is counted as an official hit during the game.

calder

This is like the Leafs/Jets shootout. End it already! Finally.

There isn't. They were ready to build one for the Whalers though. Scumbag took them to Carolina.
Ah that's a shame. No chance then, you need an arena done or a new one just about to start with a decent stopgap facility.

If the Coyotes move (and christ just move them already, I feel bad for the fans they have but it's years late now) I prefer QC, but Seattle would be nice just as a geographic choice.

UberTag

Rask sucks.

Great game Habs.
We're pathetic. I suppose it's too late to ask the Isles for Thomas and to moneyhat him a reason to come back. :(

Can't wait for that 1st round playoff exit after countless choked 3rd period leads.

I wonder which lucky team will draw us. Hopefully not the Leafs.

Sanjuro

We're pathetic. I suppose it's too late to ask the Isles for Thomas back and to moneyhat him a reason to come back. :(

Can't wait for that 1st round playoff exit after countless choked 3rd period leads.

I wonder which lucky team will draw us.

I would suck a million dicks to get Thomas back...wait...

Top Bottom