• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Solo

Oh yeah, the best part about this win - can't wait to hear Julien's bitching after it. The salt will flow like cheap beer on prom night.

Solo

Will be interesting to see if Bergevin feels compelled to make any moves. Pitts and now Boston have loaded up, so there might be some temptation to make a move.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
raskbwahahaha.gif

Dat salt.

I think the NHL would see KC as making more sense for relocation. Seattle and QC are strong markets for expansion. Hartford doesnt have an arena otherwise it would be a good choice.

I don't think any American city will see an expansion when the league knows Canadian ownership groups will pony up (potentially) well over one hundred million for a franchise. KC, Seattle or Hartford(I can dream) will see the relocations.

Sanjuro

I don't think any American city will see an expansion when the league knows Canadian ownership groups will pony up (potentially) well over one hundred million for a franchise. KC, Seattle or Hartford(I can dream) will see the relocations.

I want my fucking Whalers back so I can stop watching this shit Rask show.

Marvie_3

Banned

I can't see the NHL wanting to keep Phoenix for 2 more years until Seattle's arena is ready now that Glendale isn't paying for losses. The amount of money they'd lose + the relocation fees from QC this season would most likely be more than the difference they'd see in expansion fees from Seattle/QC.

The league needs to start giving fines to this shit seriously. Do that in the locker room.

:lol ok

Spl1nter

I can't see the NHL wanting to keep Phoenix for 2 more years until Seattle's arena is ready now that Glendale isn't paying for losses. The amount of money they'd lose + the relocation fees from QC this season would most likely be more than the difference they'd see in expansion fees from Seattle/QC.

I think KC still makes more sense for the NHL. The Quebec arena wont be done till 2015 I thought. Than you have two team expansion in 2015, Seattle/Quebec. Also that would be another team in the East. KC would be a West team.

Could also see relocation/expansion of a team to Portland instead or Houston.

Rask is the king of stick tossing.

You're probably right - I didn't realize Seattle hasn't even broken ground yet.

Top Bottom