• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

gaming_noob

19-12-4... Leafs are tied 6th overall in points.
I wanted Dallas Eakins to coach before this year but Carlyle seems to be doing a superb job.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
tumblr_mjzgjk5dvT1rileugo1_500.gif

Stasis

Well, that's that.

I hate to sound like a pessimist bitch here, but it's really hard to expect otherwise. This team just doesn't have it except for an occasional fluke and games against Philly, but games against Philly don't count. I wish we could play Philly for the next 10 games.

Also, LOL at this retarded Sens announcer continuously implying that Cally dives/embellishes, referring to his 5 PPG this season. He sounds like a complete moron, just in general with everything he says. Wish I had the MSG feed right now =/

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lotta missed shots. Lotta blocked shots. All night long.

3-0 loss inco-dammit, I couldn't even type that fast enough before they got it done.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
islanders are in 8th? o_O

oh tied for 8th but rangers have the 1 game in hand

Yeah, they're still in 9th thanks to our extra game, but that's why we needed to get points out of this one. Situation looks dire walking into Bell Centre on Saturday. I'm not sure when we last won in Montreal.

Leafs have just one more game before the trade deadline.

What say you, Leafs-GAF: Will you accept another round of Not Gonna Make Trades Just to Make the Playoffs?

Or is this the year we actually do something?

Merguson

Banned
Leafs are really going to make the playoffs this year. Huh. How about that.

Until I hear the words "Leafs clinch playoff spot"... I don't believe just yet!

What say you, Leafs-GAF: Will you accept another round of Not Gonna Make Trades Just to Make the Playoffs?

I expect depth moves. Nothing more.

Leafs have been looking for a top six centre, top four D, and veteran goaltender.. I can see them maybe acquiring a goaltender in tandem with Reimer.. nothing more.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The fans will lose their shit when the refs aren't calling stuff in the playoffs.
Can you complain about anything when you haven't been in the playoffs in 8 years?

Seeing the Rangers miss the playoffs would bring me so much joy. Sorry Stasis, and MetatronM but it needs to happen.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

We're only making a trade if it benefits us for the future. Nonis and anyone who watches the team knows we are no where near a Stanley Cup. We're only making a move if it's something that we can take into the future aka a #2 D-man or a #1C.

Curufinwe

Can you complain about anything when you haven't been in the playoffs in 8 years?

Seeing the Rangers miss the playoffs would bring me so much joy. Sorry Stasis, and MetatronM but it needs to happen.

Me, too. Imagine if they win the lottery and their #1 pick goes to Columbus.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

This team can't go anywhere in the playoffs anyway. Our defense is good enough that it can almost singlehandedly beat the teams in the bottom half of the conference, but our offense is so bad that we can't beat anybody in the top half of the conference.

I'm sure Zuccarello is going to be in the lineup in Montreal, at least. So that's something.

Top Bottom