• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

zroid

Banned
holy shit Bernier. I thought it was the guy behind him who knocked it out with his stick.

only saw it right on the replay

calder

These Old Spice commercials are worse than cancer

I feel like by just talking about how awful they are Old Spice somehow wins, but how can you possibly watch a single one of their weirdo abominations and not immediately need to vent about it.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I feel like by just talking about how awful they are Old Spice somehow wins, but how can you possibly watch a single one of their weirdo abominations and not immediately need to vent about it.
Their ads with Terry Crews were amusing, but these new ones legitimately make me want to boycott all their products. I don't get it at all.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
They really need to put gardiner and rielly on the first PP unit

Just a waste having phaneuf and franson which arent great passers... and with the kings being aggressive on the PK, we need the mobility.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If any other team was in this position I would say this game is already over, but if anyone can come back against the Kings here, it's the Leafs.

Top Bottom