• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Acid08

Banned
Boyle hurt blocking a shot. Fuck. Thankfully that period is over, dreadful shit. Don't know why the Sharks aren't playing physical. When they do they're dominant.

zedge

Got a play and charge kit for the Xbone, that controller eats up batteries like no other.

Hmm, lasts like a week for me. DS4 lasts like 4-5 hrs.. :/ I have the play and charge kit too though.

Costs over $100 to make the Xbox one controller the same as a DS4 at $60.. lol

Sanjuro

Got a play and charge kit for the Xbone, that controller eats up batteries like no other.

Sounds like a person who has never used the DS4. :)

I got the play and charge at launch for Xbone. It's been a great purchase all around. Lasts longer than any other wireless controller I've used than maybe the Gamecube wireless one.

Hmm, lasts like a week for me. DS4 lasts like 4-5 hrs.. :/ I have the play and charge kit too though.

Costs over $100 to make the Xbox one controller the same as a DS4 at $60.. lol

Maybe I was just getting bad batteries, but I tried a few and they seemed to only last around 5 hours.

Acid08

Banned
Interview with Pavs during the intermission. Talked about a meeting with Ron Wilson where he was told he was third on the depth chart behind Setoguchi and Torrey Mitchell. Oh how times change.

Sounds like a person who has never used the DS4. :)

I got the play and charge at launch for Xbone. It's been a great purchase all around. Lasts longer than any other wireless controller I've used than maybe the Gamecube wireless one.

Yeah I have not used the the PS4. :p

Dollar store batteries suck. ;)

I used Duracell and they lasted around 6 hours, then I used crappy batteries from a Uni store that lasted around 2 and those were still about the same price as Duracell . :p

P5aguhM.gif

Fraaaaank

Sobiiiiiii

Top Bottom