• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Acid08

Banned
Fucking two tickets for $30 for a Ducks game deal. Almost Florida tier but Florida would probably include a free jersey with the tickets.

Such horseshit, I want cheap tickets :mad:

Fucking two tickets for $30 for a Ducks game deal. Almost Florida tier but Florida would probably include a free jersey with the tickets.

Such horseshit, I want cheap tickets :mad:

To be fair there's just a few tickets and they're nosebleeds with the obstructed view of the netting

Also $30 is for one ticket. Wish it was two. You made me do research because I wanted $15 tix

zroid

Banned
I'm really confused by what's going on with Mr. Green and wsoxfan.

From what I understand Mr. Green wants to troll cocky Leafs fans in this thread and wsoxfan doesn't think he should be trolling becasue of how Montreal has been playiing.

So is wsoxfan sticking up for Leafs-GAF? Or does Mr. Green think wsoxfan is a Leafs fan?

we are so beleaguered that people just can't help but feel pity

i humbly accept

Acid08

Banned
To be fair there's just a few tickets and they're nosebleeds with the obstructed view of the netting

Also $30 is for one ticket. Wish it was two. You made me do research because I wanted $15 tix
At least they offer deals like that. The best we get here are the 3 game packs I think. Starting at the VALUE price of $300!

They don't even throw in a free $10 shitty pizza.

ZeroGravity

Mike Kostka before Tampa: 44GP, 2G, 11P, -4
Mike Kostka with Tampa: 7GP, 2G, 5P, +5

Another team's trash is our treasure or something like that.

zedge

lol at fans giving Flames the finger.. stay classy desert hicks. You still have a team because of a bunch of Calgarians.

zedge

Isn't Calgary where the hicks of Canada are?

Or am I missing something here

Either way, Flames fans throwing salt around? Wut.

Anyone who lives here knows otherwise. Arizona is full of fucking crazies, no one here is even remotely close to the right wing nutters there. What ever, just being salty. I fucking hate the Coyotes.

PS our mayor is a brown muslim dude..who is awesome. Better than that fat fuck red neck in Toronto. lol hicks indeed. :p Rural Ontario is where the real hicks are. ;)

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone who lives here knows otherwise. Arizona is full of fucking crazies, no one here is even remotely close to the right wing nutters there. What ever, just being salty. I fucking hate the Coyotes.

PS our mayor is a brown muslim dude..who is awesome. Better than that fat fuck red neck in Toronto. lol hicks indeed. :p Rural Ontario is where the real hicks are. ;)

I can confirm this, sigh.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Top Bottom