• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

ibkpSPynowsDPY.gif

ib2eNo7F0ODUzT.gif

Acid08

Banned
Welp, Queens could have helped us out but I'm not even mad. Shit team, shit fans. There's enough garbage on your streets, why try to make your arena the same?

Don't know what was with the refs tonight either, the call on Brodie legit pissed me off. Backs was being as undisciplined as he possibly could be though, couldn't believe he sat for 2 to come out and do it again in 5 seconds of ice time.

Getting beat by the Coyotes is always rough though, fuck Doan, and double fuck Smith.

zedge

Don't know what was with the refs tonight either, the call on Brodie legit pissed me off. Backs was being as undisciplined as he possibly could be though, couldn't believe he sat for 2 to come out and do it again in 5 seconds of ice time.

Getting beat by the Coyotes is always rough though, fuck Doan, and double fuck Smith.

Yea, Backs was losing his shit, that was a bit weird for him. Perhaps lots of stuff going on that we didnt see or hear, it is the Coyotes. Brodie call was terrible.

Acid08

Banned
Pretty much, well...sort of, you know I love to hate Brown, but if he were on my team I'd probably love him. He plays a pretty irritating brand of hockey, thats for sure, fuck I hate brown.
Well I think that's true for any agitator/pest. But he isn't even a great hockey player. He's decent, I guess, but nothing special. And he's supposed to be the captain, leading his team by example, while running goalies and kneeing/elbowing rookies. Fuck that guy.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Arizona can disappear off the fucking map for all I care and take its shitty politicians with it.

I just assumed Calgary got its nickname for a reason

Well Calgary leans farther right than every other province, and the stampede doesn't help their image, plus the fact that they love their oil.

They don't fuck with basic human rights though.

Your captain is human garbage.

To be honest I am entirely new to hockey. I've only watched bits and pieces of three games, and they've been Kings games due to me living near LA and having Fox Sports West. I was just curious why so many here dislike them. I'll have to keep my eye out for Brown.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
To be honest I am entirely new to hockey. I've only watched bits and pieces of three games, and they've been Kings games due to me living near LA and having Fox Sports West. I was just curious why so many here dislike them. I'll have to keep my eye out for Brown.

Well what you're seeing is the fans of their main rivals(San Jose and Anaheim) mostly. It's rubbed off on a lot of other people due to Brown being dirty though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

just go on youtube and search for "brown knee hit" or "brown elbow hit" and you'll know what we're talking about.

zedge

Well Calgary leans farther right than every other province, and the stampede doesn't help their image, plus the fact that they love their oil.

They don't fuck with basic human rights though.

Federally they do lean more right, PC are friendly to big business. The whole world loves its oil :p Stampede is just a big party with wanna be cowboys, lots of hot chicks though so its good. :D

- Brown
- The fans/bandwagoners (there are good fans though)
- Rivalry with Ducks
- Stoll
- Loud and obnoxious with no respek (mascot/team/social media/fans etc).
- Goalie taunting commonplace

I had a huge essay written up and I lost it.

Holiday

Banned

Keep an eye out for Jeff Carter too, especially if you're into cocaine.

Top Bottom