• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like same lineup today vs. the Sharks.

I'm gonna go way out on a limb here and say the we will not lose by 7 this time!

Slurmer

Banned
Entertaining game. Hopefully the Pens will be healthy the next time we meet.
If I were a pens fans I would hope that is the only real issue they're facing. I hate to say It, but the flyers are not good, especially defensively, and they just got swept by them. Mason has been decent this year, but losing to him 2 days in a row with this flyers defense is a bad look. Either way, the East is clearly Boston's to win right now.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Stempniak, #22

Pretty shocking miss. I'm sure the linesman just didn't want to call it given that if he was wrong, he'd be upsetting the wrong team and superstars.

I swear I saw 36... I'm seeing things clearly.

Off to the eye doctor to get a better Rx for my glasses.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I really feel like we need to take at least a point from this game if we don't want to get stuck in a wild card spot (at best). The Flyers are BJs will both have multiple games in hand on us after today, I believe.

kassatsu

Banned
If I were a pens fans I would hope that is the only real issue they're facing. I hate to say It, but the flyers are not good, especially defensively, and they just got swept by them. Mason has been decent this year, but losing to him 2 days in a row with this flyers defense is a bad look. Either way, the East is clearly Boston's to win right now.

Did you see Crosby's linemates today? Haha. But our defense played like shit for the first 20min. No way that shit would fly in the Playoffs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I missed one hell of a game to miss. What a comeback. Unfortunately, I think winning that may have saved Therrien.

Franchise Goalie :lol

Top Bottom