• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

ShaneB

How good/bad is their stream quality? It's the only thing that's kept me from getting it.

The service gets lots of love for good reason, and the quality is great, but I've always felt it could be better because it can look kind of washed out and not very crisp. But for the price, and the ability to watch all games, it's easy to recommend. For instance, right now I'm watching Leafs/Caps on tv instead of Hockeystreams just because the picture quality is much better, but I'd rather have the Caps broadcast.

zroid

Banned
outshot 14-2 lololololol

seriously fuck anyone and everyone who forgives the Leafs' defence by claiming they've "found a new way to win"

Neuvirth out with a lower body injury. I guess it turns out facing 99 shots in 2 games isn't good for a goalie's health?

Now Buffalo either plays Enroth who played last night for Buffalo, or Nathan Lieuwen, who played the past 2 days for Rochester.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Last ones on the ice for the Rangers were Brassard's line, with brass and Zucc practicing cross ice passes to MSL one-timers from the slot. Guess we'll see how many times they pull that off during the game.

Tabris

What? Potential star on our hands? We're scoring?!

hqdefault.jpg

Tabris

Why give up? There's always a chance. And who knows what happens in the playoffs?

If all of sudden DSedin comes back right in time, Burrows is on his game, Jensen gets enough time to turn into a superstar. Who knows?!

I doubt anything will happen as the Ducks and Avalanche will be in the western finals, but no reason to give up. Hope is powerful!

Don't give up Smiley!

Top Bottom