• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Marvie_3

Banned
Sorry Marvie, I've let you down. It'll be nothing but strippers and booze tomorrow though.

lGnUj.gif

So theres some show on CSN that's hosted bit a big titted chick, and she was interviewing Pirri before he got traded. She's doing a Q&A thing and asks "If I asked your coach about you, what would he say?" He smiled and said "who's that?"

Poor Pirri. It's going to be sad watching you rip it up in Florida

I took my friend to DIA last night so I missed the game, probably why we lost. Ha! What am I saying? It's definitely why we lost. :(

I'm trying to hook up my Xbox to a PC monitor, should be as simple as just hooking up the HDMI cable right? Well my monitor won't detect the input.

Sanjuro

I took my friend to DIA last night so I missed the game, probably why we lost. Ha! What am I saying? It's definitely why we lost. :(

I'm trying to hook up my Xbox to a PC monitor, should be as simple as just hooking up the HDMI cable right? Well my monitor won't detect the input.

Do you have it set to a resolution that it won't support? I think the console can auto-detect though.

Do you have it set to a resolution that it won't support? I think the console can auto-detect though.

The monitor is 1080x1920 which is what I had the xbox set as, I did try holding the eject button and power button when turning it on to set it to the lowest resolution and that didn't do anything.

The Minnesota Wild were mentioned without me or vman spamming to get attention?

And it wasn't flaming the team for having Bear Killer Stoner or Man Breaker Cooke on the team?

Is this real life?

Merguson

Banned
Bolland is probable for tonight. One more assessment to be done.

Reimer in net. No word if Bernier can play tomorrow. I'll say after the weekend.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Poor Bolland, everyone is going to expect him to fix all of our problems immediately

You fool of course he'll fix all the problems.

He's also playing defense tonight, he's doing most of the coaching, and he saved me a ton of money on my car insurance.

Samyy

You fool of course he'll fix all the problems.

He's also playing defense tonight, he's doing most of the coaching, and he saved me a ton of money on my car insurance.

:lol

Oh and Brendan Gallagher called Toronto a puck possession team. Good player, doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I won't rip on Gallagher, I like the kid.

Besides if Kadri sticks around I am going to enjoy the little rivalry those two have been slowly developing.

Top Bottom