• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

You're always welcome to have a temporary Visa on the Quackwagon, Smiles.

lol, Lindholm trying to set MVPerry up for a hat trick and turns it over and Semin scores. Whoops.

All aboard the Quackwagon?

9wbxhhW.jpg

2375254148_3201d51045_o.gif

Starting to create a bit of space between us and the rest of the Wild card potentials but it's not enough yet.

Phoenix and Vancouver look to be falling behind, Winnipeg came out of no where and are almost in it, and Dallas is Dallas.

Vman

Starting to create a bit of space between us and the rest of the Wild card potentials but it's not enough yet.

Phoenix and Vancouver look to be falling behind, Winnipeg came out of no where and are almost in it, and Dallas is Dallas.

Dallas confirmed to miss by 1 point as usual

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Posted this in the Oscars thread already, but

Gravity in the big theatre was an absolutely amazing experience.

Soundtrack (especially at the end) was absolutely amazing.

Probably shouldn't win Best Pictures, but all those audiovisual/technical effects award are not coming out of thin air.

It's my personal Movie of the Year without having the greatest story/acting, but because it was just so extremely impressive.

EDIT: I obviously posted this before they handed out best picture, hence "shouldn't win". good it didn't.

Top Bottom