• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Spl1nter

For that cost I would of wanted the leafs to have tried and get Pirri.

Pirri was #59 overall. The Panthers third is ~ #65 and a fifth is #59 pick in value but Pirri at least seems to have a lot more potential than a 3rd and a 5th now plus development time.

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 1m
Trade: Blackhawks get a third-round pick and a fifth-round pick from the Panthers for Brandon Pirri.

Panthers fleece?

FUCKING CHRIST.

Dalè Tallon! Bueno on the price. Now get Morin too.

Hawks-GAF tell me more. Playmaker? Sniper? Can he play wing?

Playmaker, has a hard shot. Good stickhandling too. Can't believe they let him go for so little. He led the AHL in scoring last year.

Fuck you, Q. Kid should have had a shot with us and Q ignored him.

Acid08

Banned
Pirri must be pretty disappointed. Going from arguably the best team to a bottom 5 team. At least he'll have an opportunity to play more in Florida.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Brandon Pirri asked for a trade a few weeks ago. Hawks just traded him to the Panthers. #tvasports
Must have felt he would never get a decent chance on the Hawks.

He deserves it. He'll be a good player for Florida. Hopefully we get a favor back from Tallon for this.
You guys took Steeg. Call it even.

@GeorgeRichards: The #FlaPanthers plan on having new acquisition C Brandon Pirri join them in Boston for Tuesday's game v #Bruins @pirri91

Curious to where he'll play. IMO I don't think Goc makes it to Boston.

COGS!!!!! SHORT HANDED!!!

howard-the-duck-o.gif

So good.

calder

photo.php

photo.php

Oh god he just started doing meth and that's why he was so cheap. Another canny asset management move by the Hawks.

Curufinwe

He didn't. Q seemed to have some sort of vendetta against him or some shit. Can't stand his bullshit with our young players and coddling of useless "experienced" players like Handzus.

That's exactly how the Flyers lost Patrick Sharp. Hitchcock was a total dick with him and ran out of town.

That's exactly how the Flyers lost Patrick Sharp. Hitchcock was a total dick with him and ran out of town.

If this situation turns out anything like that did, I will cry some. and then coddle my Patrick Sharp cardboard cutout

Well, now Pirri will get his shot and probably be in the top 6 or something.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs only have 1 regulation loss in their last 10 games. Not sure how that happened. #FireTherrien

The Metropolitan division is so crazy.

1. Pittsburgh (fuck em)
2. Philadelphia (70 points/62 gms)
3. NYR (69 points/62 gms)
4. Washington (68 points/62 gms)
5. Columbus (65 points/ 62 gms)

Somebody should tell Ryan Callahan that usually it's helpful to play well if your going to ask for 7 million dollars a year. If the Rangers re-sign this guy I'm gonna vomit.

Top Bottom