• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Takao

Banned
Good on Homer for getting rid of Mez. A third rounder isn't much, but it's not like current Mez was going to get more ...

pringles

"Still possible #RedWings make playoffs. Have Franzen, Alfredsson, Nyquist, Tatar, Kronwall & more. Play smart, play defense. Can happen."

This was her last tweet. Notice the absence of Datsyuk.

Also notice her "Paid Team Shill" persona coming through. She always does this when Holland does nothing.
Not going to believe it until we have confirmation.

But no Datsyuk or Z the rest of the season would be... sad.

Damn, this deadline sucked the last couple of hours. But maybe a lot happened in the last few minutes.

Tabris

Fuck Mike Gillis. Fuck Ryan Kesler (fucking cry baby asks for a trade, I hope your career goes downhill like Dany Heatley). Fuck Mike Gillis again.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How do you have a piece as valuable as Vanek that you absolutely HAVE to trade and still not manage to get the job done? How is that possible?

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 2m
Rangers get Diaz from Vancouver for a 5th-round pick

FUCK

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuck Mike Gillis. Fuck Ryan Kesler (fucking cry baby asks for a trade, I hope your career goes downhill like Dany Heatley). Fuck Mike Gillis again.

1-scott-tenorman2.jpg

Tabris

You know why Diaz was traded? Because we're keeping Alex Edler.

Our season is over either way because D.Sedin is out for the season. Not the Luongo or Kesler trade is the worst news of the week. It's D.Sedin out for most likely the season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You know why Diaz was traded? Because we're keeping Alex Edler.

Our season is over either way because D.Sedin is out for the season.

Our season is over because we fucking suck, regardless of Daniel "no goals in 2014" Sedin.

Again, FUCK YOU GILLIS

God. I'm gonna beg my friend to tell me that Gillis is fired when I meet up with her later today.

Fei

John Vogl‏@BuffNewsVogl·3 mins
The Sabres are definitely NOT done today, a league source says. Stay tuned.

We're not done yet.

Fei

No I'd rather have Moulson, Vanek is lazy. Better be fake.

:lol Seriously? People still think this? The guy is like modern day Dave Andreychuk. Plays slow, elite hands, one of the best players in front of the net in the league.

Top Bottom