• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2014 |OT| The C on Dustin Brown's jersey stands for Cu

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Helene St. James seems to be implying that he Wings will be without Datsyuk for the rest of the year.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I don't understand why Vanek is still an Isle.

Unless Garth Snow is insane enough to think that they can actually resign Vanek.

You answered your own question.

Helene St. James seems to be implying that he Wings will be without Datsyuk for the rest of the year.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If Kesler doesn't get traded... man what a fun locker room that will be in he next game, huh?

Eh, we lost 10 of our last 11 and traded away Luongo, can't get much worse.

He can still get traded at the draft/offseason.

Why Edler is still here escapes me though, fucking fire Gillis

iLLmAtlc

The funny thing about Ryan Kesler to Pengiuns, is didn't the Pens basically have the east version of Ryan Kesler in Jordan Staal before they decided not to pay him enough (less than Kesler)

Not true, reliable reports suggested J Staal turned down 10 yr 60 million offer from Pens

Plinko

"Still possible #RedWings make playoffs. Have Franzen, Alfredsson, Nyquist, Tatar, Kronwall & more. Play smart, play defense. Can happen."

This was her last tweet. Notice the absence of Datsyuk.

Also notice her "Paid Team Shill" persona coming through. She always does this when Holland does nothing.

Solo

Barring any last minute deals that will take some time to be ratified, thus endeth another limp dick trade deadline day.

Top Bottom