• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

4463781+_58c76e1db2bb3f454b1e7e0bd50845a8.jpg

YESSSSS YESSSS YESSSS THEY FINALLY BROUGHT BACK THE BEST LOGO!!

MAKE THESE TYE PRIMARY JERSEYS AND ILL EVEN BUY A CHRIS PHILIPS ONE TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION!!

It's the best SNES Logo anyway

Quick

Banned
Will Nathan Horton ever play a hockey game ever again?

Also potential 25th Anniversary SNES Jerseys

Ten.jpeg

This is good. Way better than the current 3D logo.

Not sure about the shoulder logos though. Should've left the yoke bare, but it's still way better than the current jerseys.

Snes better keep the alternate jersey though. It actually would've been cool for them to make the alternate their home jersey, and the Heritage Classic jersey as their away, but that's probably the predicable route.

496983_eb.jpg

q5vj38n.png

.. Sparks :(

Wild actually have some decent goalie prospect depth:

Michalek, NCAA stud did work in ECHL and is now doing well in AHL
Kahkonen, starting in Finland pro league and doing well
Stezka, doing decent in USHL, going to play NCAA
Hoffman, doing pretty good in ECHL

Not sure if that is worth a B but I'll take it.

ColdPizza

Banned
Glass cracked in my corner at Sabres game. Might need to be replaced. EMT here. Puck chipped the camera hole.

edit: glass was cracked like 15 min ago

I really hate how they try to make the Hawks and Flyers a rivalry. Instead of Rivalry night call it:

The Night Where Two of the Biggest TV Markets in the Country Watch Hockey on National TV but Even Then Most Will Watch it Locally (Unless This Game is Only on NBCSN)

rolls off the tongue

Line_HTX

I really hate how they try to make the Hawks and Flyers a rivalry. Instead of Rivalry night call it:

The Night Where Two of the Biggest TV Markets in the Country Watch Hockey on National TV but Even Then Most Will Watch it Locally (Unless This Game is Only on NBCSN)

rolls off the tongue

I don't know... that slogan is pretty effective for me. Unless it's two teams I don't want to watch, I always love the "WE ARE THE NIGHT YOU LOVE TO HATE" with the BWONG sound effect.

:lol

Top Bottom