• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

imBask

Banned
just give the cup to Chicago and let's all move on with our lives i'm tired where's baseball why is soccer only once a week I hate everything

Oh, it was 2 years! I swear it was only a one year deal.

Just checked it is 2 year. He gets 1.75 next season

https://www.nhl.com/news/flyers-sign-goaltender-neuvirth-to-two-year-contract/c-773318

"We're excited about it," Flyers general manager Ron Hextall said. "We think he's a proven goalie. He's a good goalie. One of the attractive things for us with [Neuvirth] is … if something happens to [Mason] he'd have to carry the load and he's done that in the past. We think we brought in a real good goalie that's going to give us a real solid backup. I'm sure he's going to play more than the typical backup."

WE ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS IF THEY ENDED TODAY!!!! HOLY FUCKKKK!!!!!!!! AND JAKE COMES BACK SOON AND ANDY MACDONALD IS ONE OF OUR DEFENSEMEN!!!!

FixedWindyEgret.gif

raptor-jesus.gif

partying.gif

scottzcupn.gif

popcorn-laugh-o.gif

white-people-dancing-9.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash-Brass-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Fast
Miller-E.Staal-Hayes
Glass-Moore-Stalberg

McDonagh-Klein
Yandle-Girardi
M.Staal-Boyle

Raanta

This is in Ponda Center tonight:

hzSghvE.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Girardi's first play of the game is to needlessly give the puck away in the defensive zone for no fucking reason whatsoever. Nice.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'd actually cheer for the Flyers in the playoffs. Giroux, Voracheck, Simmonds are all pretty likeable and I've always been a fan of Neuvirth.

Flyers play Pitt next, that will be good.

It's what the NHL hoped for when they scheduled us to play each other this late in the season. Our last game is against the Pens but honestly the rest of our schedule isn't all that bad. But we have been having the most trouble it seems all year against teams we should beat.

Canada Post is so amazingly useless. Tracking page says they delivered my parcel, but I didnt even get a delivery slip. When I go to check about making a non-receipt ticket, it says I can't for that parcel because they already delivered it. Then they say to wait 24 hours from the date they claim to have delivered it for it to show up.

But why would they mark it delivered then?

Thanks Trudeau

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Finally got internet setup at my new place

Should be getting 60 down

run speedtest

23Mps

thisisfine,jpg

Top Bottom