• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Kave says we don't get any...

BUT WE'RE PLAYOFF BOUND SO

giphy.gif

WE RIDE INTO THE PLAYOFFS SHINY AND CHROME

anigif_optimized-7818-1432201062-11.gif

True. We can celebrate something.

This is for Kave!

XlHYL6K.jpg

For the Captain!

7QEIipD.jpg

I had to fight a bit to get the Leafs/Ducks game turned on at a sports bar in downtown Toronto tonight :|

At least the Ducks clinched a playoff spot, these Leaf kids need to go back to the AHL lol

Chris R

Maybe next season the Avs can pull a good ol Canadian Tank so I don't care about them around January instead of ripping my heart out so close to the end of the season one more time.

Maybe next season the Avs can pull a good ol Canadian Tank so I don't care about them around January instead of ripping my heart out so close to the end of the season one more time.

We got fucked by injuries at the worst possible time, but they should have won more games at the start.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Well, at least the Avs won't be embarrassing us in the playoffs. Wish I hadn't bothered buying tickets for Saturday's game. Even if they win they probably have no real shot at the playoffs after this loss.

The Avs have collapsed so many times this season late in games, that's why we don't have a bunch of loser points like everyone else. They were just going to be standing around in their own zone for the entirety of the first round had they made the playoffs anyway.

Quick

Banned
Was Creeper's ban justified?

I poured one out for Creeper before the movie started.

I didn't have a chance to read what he posted, but I think I read about what he said about character differences from the comics (I think this was one of his main issues?), and I can see where he's coming from.

Pretty much same for me.

Loved Batman. Liked Wonder Woman. Was just pretty okay with everything else.

Gal Gadot is...wow. The Wonder Woman outfit just completes her. Good casting.

tumblr_mo8fgl2Ndf1qfu5fwo10_250.gif

Top Bottom