• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Leafs now the worst team in the league by point percentage

*starts going to nhllotterysimulator.com religiously*

Cake Boss

Banned
Worst sperm Nylander still pointless in his NHL career.

At this point Ass Nylander will register a point in the league before he does.

Worst sperm Nylander still pointless in his NHL career.

At this point Ass Nylander will register a point in the league before he does.

Unless the Leafs draft him.

In which case the next Nylander to score in the NHL will be their father in his miraculous comeback season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Watching Fowler on the blue line gives me an uncontrollable erection. He's what I want Beaulieu to become. Wonder if the Ducks would ever trade him.

zroid

Banned
I need to do a tally of how many games Bernier has had a save% below .900

every so often he has a great game where he posts .950 or higher but throughout this season it's usually been either the rare gem or just gutter trash, and nothing in between

anecdotally, anyway

I do love watching the Red Wings lose.

Wings missing the playoffs would make me so incredibly happy. Please make it happen, NHL teams that are capable of winning games. It would be a decent consolation prize in case we don't get a top 3 pick.

Marvie_3

Banned
Fuck yeah. Hawks win! Fuck the Wings.

Ah yes of course!

So it is the second day of the Houston Rodeo which is a huge fucking deal to everyone here but me pretty much... In the 15 years I have lived here I have never been.
I had no idea you lived in Houston. :lol

Fuck yeah. Hawks win! Fuck the Wings.

I had no idea you lived in Houston. :lol

Yep. I go to U of H. Once I graduate in Decemeber though I am getting the fuck out of here. Been here way too long.

I am originally from Philly and that area and go back constantly though

Red_Man

McCarron looks really, really good so far.

Having a guy that size that can actually make plays and shoot will be pretty great if he can continue developing like he has.

Line_HTX

Ah yes of course!

So it is the second day of the Houston Rodeo which is a huge fucking deal to everyone here but me pretty much... In the 15 years I have lived here I have never been.

I only go to RenFest and Anime Matsuri. Never been to the rodeo. That traffic, or rather, traffic anywhere is the worst.

Red_Man

Lol

That's like the 7th time AGally has scored from there from a pass from Markov

Red_Man

Ducks are in a pissy mood tonight. If they're upset that Montreal scored first, they need to remind themselves that this is how our loses go.

Top Bottom