• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

w0zZWzD.gif

Leafs tank is full of surprises

That's not a tank, that's an apc!

I know the difference because I played a lot of C&C.

Apparently Lombardi was quoted as saying Team USA's leadership is going to change (meaning C, A, A)

Sochi Olympics group was:

Captain: Parise
Assistant: Suter
Assistant: Dustin Brown

Then Lombardi was quoted as saying Parise and Suter are the "elder statesmen".

If Suter/Parise do not retain their positions (I personally can't see anybody on the roster more deserving, but I'm obviously biased), who gets letters?

McDonagh? Wheeler? Kesler? Oshie? Pacioretty?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
CclBtbNWAAEyCA9.jpg

Here's Team Rispek for The World Cup of Hockey

lol

also

"All Games > Adventure Games > Bear Simulator

Bear Simulator

"It's a game where you play as a bear and explore stuff."

Clydefrog

Recommended
0.2 hrs on record
Posted: 27 February
Once I became a bear, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. Ate a few apples, chased a rabbit, and saw a pond duck fly into space. 7/10"

wat

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently Lombardi was quoted as saying Team USA's leadership is going to change (meaning C, A, A)

If Suter/Parise do not retain their positions (I personally can't see anybody on the roster more deserving, but I'm obviously biased), who gets letters?

Torts was raving about Ryan McDonagh and how far he's come the other day when he was here in NY. Wouldn't be surprised to see him wearing a letter.

To The Point on Sportsnet has got to be some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

Forcing somebody to argue a point that is obviously wrong doesn't make sense for a show segment.

zroid

Banned
To The Point on Sportsnet has got to be some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

Forcing somebody to argue a point that is obviously wrong doesn't make sense for a show segment.
Sometimes it's good for a laugh

really though it's just a cheap imitation of TSN's Quiz

Sometimes it's good for a laugh

really though it's just a cheap imitation of TSN's Quiz

At least on the Quiz they get to actually pick an answer. On To The Point it seems like it's just "okay Pang today you have to argue _______ is better than _______"

Yawnier

Banned
Has anyone here been listening to leafs lunch since Andi Petrillo took it over? I've heard mostly mixed things about it since last week.

I still listen to overdrive a few times a week though.

zroid

Banned
Has anyone here been listening to leafs lunch since Andi Petrillo took it over? I've heard mostly mixed things about it since last week.

I still listen to overdrive a few times a week though.

Andi is great, problem is her co-hosts are always Button and/or Poulin -_-

cube444

Kessel.

Line_HTX

Bear Simulator

"It's a game where you play as a bear and explore stuff."

Clydefrog

Recommended
0.2 hrs on record
Posted: 27 February
Once I became a bear, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do. Ate a few apples, chased a rabbit, and saw a pond duck fly into space. 7/10"

wat

Clyde is not a frog. He's an LA bear.

Top Bottom