• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

calder

Ugh, I assumed that Pavelec was the Jets ultimate tanking weapon but I'm starting to worry I underestimated Bernier.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
YEEEAAAH STAY PRETTY NYLANDER!!!

soul-glo-douche-o.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
With Reimer gone I'd love to see Nylander take over as the new Leafs player that Cake Boss hates and fears.

Cake Boss

Banned
An AHL team has more structure in their D zone than we do. We give up so much fucking speed and space in the neutral zone, its easy as shit to get into pur zone with no pressure.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I like Ritchie, but I'd go Nylander over him any day.

eventually teams will understand drafting big guys like ritchie so high with ok stats isn't usually a good idea

they translate better to the NHL, but ritchie wasn't dominating the OHL which is what makes cherry's obsession over that pick so confusing

eventually teams will understand drafting big guys like ritchie so high with ok stats isn't usually a good idea

they translate better to the NHL, but ritchie wasn't dominating the OHL which is what makes cherry's obsession over that pick so confusing

Oh, my decision was all based on the fact that I'd wreck Nylander in the locker room shower with utmost tenderness.

Ritchie's just ugly.

But seriously, Ritchie plays into the Ducks system fairly well. We're not a fast team (bar a few role players like Cogliano) so having OK skill but managing to hold the puck is more effective than, say, Nylander who needs the space. And can possibly be moved off the puck a lot more easier.

Someday? Happens all the time... just not always a goal. But he does a bad give away from a spin or overextended move just about every game.
I know he loves his fancy moves but I always get uneasy when does that because I always feel someone will try to do what Scheifele did

I haven't been following, but what's the gist of this Drouin situation?

He told Lightining GMSteve Yzerman to piss off and asked for a trade.hes now suspended indefinitely until they trade him

Top Bottom