• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Cake Boss

Banned
Bwahahahaha Healy, kessel was bad teammate cuz he was on the bunch not congratulating some goal?? The fuck

No wonder your ratings are shit Sportsnet.

tumblr_n99vu9ommy1qau8uxo1_400.gif

tumblr_m2y107JJDI1rpheixo1_250.gif

I know he loves his fancy moves but I always get uneasy when does that because I always feel someone will try to do what Scheifele did

He told Lightining GMSteve Yzerman to piss off and asked for a trade.hes now suspended indefinitely until they trade him

Drouin's a top prospect who hasn't gotten alone with Tampa's coach, and was getting 4th line minutes when he was up with the big team. Eventually he was demoted to the AHL, which he refused to report to, and demanded a trade at the same time. Tampa suspended him when he refused to report, and was unable to trade him at the deadline. So now Drouin's not playing hockey, and Tampa has to wait until at least the offseason until they're able to trade him.
Thank you.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Scene 1: Brooks Laich walking into the game with Garret Sparks gives him a fist bump

LEADER!!!

Scene 2: Kessel exhausted after a shift with his head down

NOT A LEADER!!

Scene 3: Brooks Laich congratulates Nylander on his goal.

LEADER!!!

Scene 4: Kessel upset on the bench

NOT A LEADER!!

zroid

Banned
Just catching up with Coach's Corner

"Still would've taken Ritchie but he looks pretty good"

well that's something :lol

Top Bottom