• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Did Tangs get a standing O?

And Varly in net against Arizona, nothing good can come from this.

Tanguay would have been more use doing laundry at the hotel.

Your supposed bad goaltender is apparently having the game of his life lol. Seems to be doing alright so far.

Quick

Banned
I wonder if Babcock goes home and drinks himself to sleep every night

bFgUGBv.png

I've been dipping into pop the past year. Some good indie pop stuff, and the mainstream stuff ain't too bad either.

I like some indie-pop like Chvrches first album was pretty cool. I feel like most indie-pop though is pretty much synth pop. But I mainly listen to pretty hipster music I guess is the best way to put it lol

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Reimer on record flat out denied Cox's report that he was asking for 6 mil a year to the Leafs.

Not that anyone is shocked Cox is making things up.

Yawnier

Banned
I've been dipping into pop the past year. Some good indie pop stuff, and the mainstream stuff ain't too bad either.

I like some indie-pop like Chvrches first album was pretty cool. I feel like most indie-pop though is pretty much synth pop. But I mainly listen to pretty hipster music I guess is the best way to put it lol

I've also gotten into indie pop and synth pop over the last year or so.

I can't say whether I hate mainstream pop or not since I don't know what is considered mainstream pop these days? Lady Gaga?

I've also gotten into indie pop and synth pop over the last year or so.

I can't say whether I hate mainstream pop or not since I don't know what is considered mainstream pop these days? Lady Gaga?

Probably stuff like Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Gaga and Beyonce and all the R&B pop type stuff still.

How Iginla wasn't called for a high stick there IDK.

Yeah. Of course the idiots on the msnbc broadcast saying "sometimes you have to catch the breaks, and the Avalanche caught that one"

Rather have good officiating more than catching breaks but hey.

GG. Stellar goaltending for you guys tonight.

zroid

Banned
Hoffman is so getting offer sheeted.

I wouldn't mind if the Leafs did it but our 1st in 2017 is probably going to be top 10 again, so...

Samyy

Hoffman is so getting offer sheeted.

I wouldn't mind if the Leafs did it but our 1st in 2017 is probably going to be top 10 again, so...

Just give him whatever we can before it becomes a first I guess
Hope the Snes are stupid enough not to match?

Though a team like TB/St. Louis/LA/any top team with a 1st should be all over that, they probably can't due to the cap.

Top Bottom