• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I thought Price was your entire D core?
You've almost surpassed Tabris the year the Canucks went to the finals, in terms of making your team unlikeable. I'm just waiting for the terrible photoshop to save for the inevitable Caps collapse.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
KQluU0a.gif

lolll

KingBroly

Banned
You've almost surpassed Tabris the year the Canucks went to the finals, in terms of making your team unlikeable. I'm just waiting for the terrible photoshop to save for the inevitable Caps collapse.

Have you seen the NISKANNON!?

And besides, the more you say it, the less likely it is to occur. So thanks for improving our chances :D

The Battle for the President's Trophy

19 points up on the Ducks, 15 on Chicago/Dallas. You have a game in hand on us, we have a game in hand on them.

It'd be crazy as fuck if the Ducks got Home Ice in the West, though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Your half D core is no match for our full D core minus Klingbae. And if that's not enough our pathetic goaltending will do the job. I hope you're ready to win a game tomorrow
Good one

Our only offence were the Gallys who are out, you won't need any D

Marvie_3

Banned
Just dig up Quick's simpsons reject gif from the playoffs a few years ago.

Pikma

Banned
I'm having HUGE problems with my stupid landlord, the fucker already threatened to sue me, just because I want to move to another apartment because this one is a) too small and b) too expensive for what it offers. The thing's that I haven't signed any contract at all so I have no reason to do that nonsense he's talking about (pay for the next 4 months even if I leave the apartment now). Fuck this greedy asshole

oh stawp you guys are just as good as Chicago according to the standings!

this is your year man
Let's do the first inverted avatar bet ever motherfucker

If my team wins, you choose an avatar for me, if your team wins I choose one for you

imBask

Banned
I'm having HUGE problems with my stupid landlord, the fucker already threatened to sue me, just because I want to move to another apartment because this one is a) too small and b) too expensive for what it offers. The thing's that I haven't signed any contract at all so I have no reason to do that nonsense he's talking about (pay for the next 4 months even if I leave the apartment now). Fuck this greedy asshole

Let's do the first inverted avatar bet ever motherfucker

If my team wins, you choose an avatar for me, if your team wins I choose one for you

i'm too proud of the atrocity I created to let it go in a stupid bet

zroid

Banned
The Solar Bears are in town to play Brampton for the first time ever and Leafs instructors are taking the opportunity to work with them. That's pretty neat.

Canadiens Montréal – Verified account ‏@CanadiensMTL

Ben Scrivens will get the start in goal tonight. Galchenyuk will play, too. Eller is a game-time decision. #GoHabsGo

Enjoy the win Dallas

Also Viktor Loov has been recalled from the Marlies.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I had a phone interview today. I think I did well, but I'll know in a couple of days if I move on to the in depth phone interview and then the face to face one.

I had a phone interview today. I think I did well, but I'll know in a couple of days if I move on to the in depth phone interview and then the face to face one.

When doing the in depth phone interview if everything starts going wrong just pretend like the connection is breaking up

Quick

Banned

I'm looking around for a new job. Like I said in the Toronto thread, it feels nice being able to add actual full-time experience on my resume instead of just my retail/part-time work.

When doing the in depth phone interview if everything starts going wrong just pretend like the connection is breaking up

"I'm *static* going *static* to *static* kill *static* you!"

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Well they were testing the fire alarm for brief bits during this one.

Good luck!

Thanks! Not sure I have enough experience in one of the areas but I have tons in the others which I'm hoping makes up for it.

Did you ever find out about the interview you went on?

What a joke. Desert dickbags in full effect.

Someone should've dove headfirst into the net

Would it kill you to at least try to be clever whilst whining incessantly throughout a game?

Boedker can't hit an open net

And Tanguay can't stay on his skates. What's your point?

OEL is injured so all those hoping for a merry tank beware. Arizona about to nosedive.

Again, you should watch more hockey. Arizona was on a terrible run long before OEL got hurt. 4 wins in their last 18 games.

Silexx

Playing Hoffman on the 4th line is clearly a strategy by Murray to contain his offense and thus allow the Sens to re-sign him to an affordable contract.

Bryan Murray best GM.

Top Bottom