• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

yyzjohn

Banned
So many commies on the leafs now. It just ain't right.

Need more Mimico and GTHL kids

Let's see, taken in the 3rd round of 2014. Good old Tarana boy on D taken 2 spots after him, Miles Gendron. Cherry won't be pleased the Leafs passed up on that good old kid from Mimico.

Yawnier

Banned
Let's see, taken in the 3rd round of 2014. Good old Tarana boy on D taken 2 spots after him, Miles Gendron. Cherry won't be pleased the Leafs passed up on that good old kid from Mimico.

Miles Gendronman

Good and honest Oakville kid who sees and plays the game the right way
451508186-miles-gendron-70th-overall-pick-of-the-gettyimages.jpg

Quikies83

You fuckers only show up when we win

Fucking casuals

Fuck yes we didn't lose two in a row
I'm drunk

How did Johns play btw? I obviously didn't watch the game..
Pssshhh
I can't post during games while youre in here.. Your negativity is soul sucking.
Go Lehtonen!

#Habs lines vs #Wild:
Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Andrighetto
Hudon - Plekanec - Byron
De la Rose - McCarron - Mitchell
Lessio-Danault-Brown

#Habs D & G vs #Wild:
Markov - Barberio
Emelin - Pateryn
Bartley - Dietz

Condon starting
Scrivens

This is the worst I've seen the lineup get.

Hudon on the second line though :)

Yawnier

Banned
He's such a shitty prospect.

The only decent prospects we have left are White, Chabot, Francis Perron (107points!!) and Christian Jarross.

I saw Chabotsson play last week. He is a real good player.

Meanwhile I don't know what the fuck happened to Zboril. He isn't half the player he was last season. Wtf bruins.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the lineup today in Detroit will be as it appeared in practice yesterday. Rick Nash, Marc Staal, and Henrik Lundqvist all return. Derick Brassard out with the flu but feeling better. He may be in the lineup tomorrow against the Penguins.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Jeez, Joe Micheletti sounds like garbage today. Even MSG Network is having flu problems, I guess.

Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Nash-E.Staal-Stalberg
Miller-Hayes-Fast
Lindberg-Moore-Glass

McDonagh-Girardi
M.Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Klein

Lundqvist

Orca

My five year old's birthday today, he's getting a pony AND AN OILERS WIN....that I can't go to because of his birthday.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Aw man, it feels like it's been a long time since I've seen that home run pass to Kreider. Teams have been smart about defending it and Kreids hasn't really been sharp enough for it much of the year, so it hasn't been connecting often when they have tried it.

Mrazek did a good job on it that time, though.

EDIT: Mrazek just robbed Tanner Glass. You read that right.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
2 minutes of 6-on-4 for the Red Wings.

McDonagh hits the post on the empty net clearing attempt. Stalberg just misses the other side of the empty net on a clearing attempt. Red Wings finally score on the 6-on-4 with 31 seconds to go to tie it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
FUCK YOU Lundqvuist. Give me all the tears! Bullshit penalty on Abby which gave the Rangers that second goal. I'll take that tying goal no matter how.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
FUCK YOU Lundqvuist. Give me all the tears! Bullshit penalty on Abby which gave the Rangers that second goal. I'll take that tying goal no matter how.

I mean, Abdelkader interfered with him twice on the same play, and they let the first interference go. :D

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't play well enough, especially in the first period, to win.

But it's another point between us and the Islanders, so I'll take it. Now sitting on a 3 point lead and the ROW tiebreaker while the Islanders have 2 games in hand.

Top Bottom