• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Landeskog in the Denver Post:

"I respect the league's decision," Landeskog said. "I was real embarrassed watching the tape. There's no excuse for anything like that. That doesn't belong on the ice or in any hockey game or any league. It was just a really dumb play."
No shit.

Landesgoon trying to cover it all up

FUBAR:
he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

Wow, I feel bad for whoever actually pays for Rogers Gamecentre Live, like every game is blacked out every night..........except if I use my phone which needs GPS turned on

Yawnier

Banned
Yoooo the marlies are beating the portland pirates 8-2 with one period left.

Connor Brown with 3 points, Lindberg with 2 goals.

He was great for us, too. I don't know what happened to him once he got to you guys. Hardest worker on the team, easily. He didn't have a million goals but he made a difference.

He was a bowling ball out there for us, hitting everything he could.

Always remembered for the goal against Dallas to take the game to overtime. Kingslunk might remember

zroid

Banned
This is just anecdotal but Fleury is really good at poke-checks isn't he? Seems like it's something he does better than any other goalie I see.

That's definitely one good and useful skill which can't get baked into Save%

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@syrhockey

The return of Drouin has brought back the scouts. Reps from Wash, Phil, Ariz (2), Ottawa, Minn, Toronto, Columbus here tonight

Top Bottom