• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subban is such an asshole.

Solid win. Loved seeing the Leafs playing with some sort of game plan, it's been a long time. Keep Monster in net and run with him.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Soft call? Maybe, but it took a major brain fart from Cole to even give the refs something to call there. A poor decision from a guy who had an otherwise pretty effective game.
Cole penalty wasn't bad, it was an easy call. I'm talking more about the retarded goaltender interference, and other holding and interference calls missed throughout the game and then they decided to call one in the last 1:30.

Blinding

Fuck Tim Peel, usually I don't bitch about reffing but this is twice this season the guy has screwed us over.

Just a fucking god awful call, and they called it as roughing, not fucking goaltender interference, how Tim fucking Peel has a job in the NHL is beyond me.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just a fucking god awful call, and they called it as roughing, not fucking goaltender interference, how Tim fucking Peel has a job in the NHL is beyond me.
How most of the refs have a job in the NHL is beyond me.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Feels good, a win. Maybe the Leafs can turn this around, I feel it man

Who do we play next?

TUE MAR 6, 2012
BOSTON vs. TORONTO

6yvc9yh.gif

Sanjuro, Mac I'm ready:
kyjelly.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Leafs have a 100% winning percentage under Carlyle. Jesus. Imagine if this had been done sooner. Top seed in the East?

Anyway, called it!

Montresor

Subban was well within his rights to refuse to fight Brown the last time these two teams met. Subban tripped Kessel and was challenged by Brown but refused to fight. It was the end of a 5-0 Habs-led game so Subban or any other player should never be expected to fight in this circumstance, not when his team is closing out a victory.

So I'm amazed that he pulled the shenanigans he pulled tonight. The Leafs are closing out a 3-1 victory and this guy tries to start shit with Connolly and fights him? Connolly who's softer than a Kleenex tissue? And then Subban taunts the Leafs' bench after a LOSS? Get outta here PK.

CCF23

Subban was well within his rights to refuse to fight Brown the last time these two teams met. Subban tripped Kessel and was challenged by Brown but refused to fight. It was the end of a 5-0 Habs-led game so Subbam should never be expected to fight, not when his team is closing out a victory.

I'm amazed that he pulled the shenanigans he pulled tonight. The Leafs are closing out. 3-1 victory and this guy tries to start shit with Connolly and fights him? Connolly who's softer than a Kleenex tissue? And then Subban taunts the Leafs' after a LOSS? Get outta here PK.

Subban's a great player, but he's a punk. He's got a lot of growing up to do.

Jesus, is our anthem singer dying? He's lost like a hundred plus pounds.

He's on the controversial HCG diet. He only consumes 500 calories a day :S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom