• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Shitty first period, but hey, Brass! Whatever works.

Glad to see Pyatt is still useless.

Crowd is so pro-Rangers that the little kid behind me whose mom is desperately trying to get him to cheer for the Panthers is chanting "Let's Go Rangers!"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
LOL, Emelin makes a big clean hit and the Sabres go after Subban. Bunch of talentless goons.

AGally from Markov and Eller,

Love that AGally is our second leading scorer in his second season in the league. He'd be #1 if we didn't have Godban.
Guy Lafleur just did a Q&A with Bergvein, and said that Galchenyuk really reminds him of himself. Can't wait so see him at Center full time.

Smash88

Banned
Our defense being so shallow is really hurting us tonight. I hope Scuderi and Martin can come back ASAP - shame we are going to lose Martin, 4-6 weeks, and Scuderi, with a broken ankle who has no timeline; Bad times are ahead.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DD's goal, good for him. He's actually played decent these last 5 games or so. That's Subban's 100th NHL assist too.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
KESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

KESSELLLLLLLLLL

Fleury lol

KESSEL

ibeWqYYIh8cwi7.gif

A Pens fan at work was all giddy on Monday when the Leafs were getting humiliated, that the Penguins were going to score 8 goals........

Can't wait to rub his face in this one lol

Top Bottom