• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

jaybeeze

Why does Kesler insist on trying to deke between two defenders by himself. He tries at least twice a game and it never works.

Tabris

Why does Kesler insist on trying to deke between two defenders by himself. He tries at least twice a game and it never works.

Because he did it at one of the most clutch times against nsh playoffs. Trying to live back up to that game always.

MVPerry.

I havent seen the Ducks shut down D this hard in a while. So many finished checks.

Because he did it at one of the most clutch times against nsh playoffs. Trying to live back up to that game always.

So did Bobby Ryan, do you know what he did in retaliation? Never tried that one trick pony ever again and just continued to evolve his game instead.

CCF23

In all seriousness I hope Bolland is OK. Those skate cut plays are really unfortunate.

I don't understand why kevlar socks aren't mandatory.

Quick

Banned
7vQTFtt.gif

Top Bottom