• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Heretic

*Lucic drinks deeply from a Cup of Tabris' tears.*

tumblr_m6vk55VXU51qezyv2o2_250.gif
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Carl fucking Hagelin, man.

The groan that went through the Garden when they announced Pyatt had the assist was hilarious.

Samyy

Naah I think Horvat is going to be a stud, he got this in a few years.

Horvat was never projected as a real big scoring first line centre, more of a two way second/third line guy. Its unlikely he has that kind of impact. He went high in the draft because he was a pretty damn safe pick.

Heretic

Etem!!!

3 - 1 Ducks!

Edit:
I forgot there's a 30 second lag!!! Will no longer post updates so that the Captain can be surprised!

RC

Banned
Ugly boy blue with the pinball goal!

Thanks good guy Reimer.

And that's the Raymond I remember.

Quick

Banned
BOLLAND NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

michael-scott-no.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Welcome to the season, Step. Nice of you to join us.

The ovation for the announcement of Kreider's assist just now was awesome.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Feels like Cooke/Karlsson, unfortunate accident. Hope Bolland is better than Karlsson was :/

Top Bottom