• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

kingslunk

4Ct6dFJ.jpg

GAH I HATE THAT GUY

I love the rivalry...thanks for making it awesome perry

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm actually kind of surprised at how little love the Blackhawks get in this thread, considering they are apparently the most popular team in the NHL (going by attendence statistics)

But anyway, no. I'd rather Quenneville piss frothy lava into my stale cereal bowl

Popular in the NHL sure.

But this is NHL-GAF!!!

Foggy

And Foligno stumbles off the ice after taking a puck the face(shoulder?) from Jack Johnson. Yeesh, he can't get a break.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm actually kind of surprised at how little love the Blackhawks get in this thread, considering they are apparently the most popular team in the NHL (going by attendence statistics)

But anyway, no. I'd rather Quenneville piss frothy lava into my stale cereal bowl

Leafs and Canadiens are the most popular teams in the NHL... every other team underneath them are debatable (boston vs chicago vs new york)

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just to update:

McDonagh...separated shoulder
Klein...foot contusion

Both are done for the night.

Best chances on the Jets' PP went to the Rangers.

Razorskin

----- ------

Attendance doesn't really mean much when the top 10 is all sell outs. The Blackhawks have the largest capacity size because they have standing room and the biggest arena.

Foggy

Awesome that Jackets are going into the 3rd period with a 1 goal lead, but over the past two weeks they've really shit the bed in the 3rd period. Hopefully Foligno is ok and comes back.

Going by GAF, it would seem Toronto and Vancouver are the most popular. And the Ducks have the best GIFs

Montresor

Thank everything that's not his eye. Goes from catastrophic to just painful.

Would something like that cause a concussion for Hjalmarsson?

Montresor

What happened? D:
Getting updates from you guys.

Hjalmarsson was on one knee in his defensive zone trying to block a passing lane during the Leafs cycle. While on his one knee, the puck rode up his own stick and hit him right underneath his eye, blood dripping down his face. Could be poor taste but he looks bad ass. He did not have a visor. I hope he doesn't have a concussion.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I wonder if the lack of playing in front of people has put the Flyers to sleep.

Maybe this was Florida's plan all along.

Top Bottom