• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
"4 inches from the front to the end and 2 inches to the side"

... uuuuuuh

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
His name is Johnny and he's short and there's a guy named Johnny Football in the NFL and he's short!

Let's call him Johnny Hockey!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe it's just me but Strombo feels out of place at HNIC.
Yep, I hate him on this stuff. It just seems like "it's just a job" for him and that he doesn't give a shit about what's being said (even though that may not be true). I wish Ron was still the main host :(

Smiley90

hey guys, Carolina is up 3-0 in the third period! FIRST WIN INCOMING

... god the Coyotes are bad

Xeteh

Avs definitely looking better in the 2nd. I hope this isn't a trend of being garbage all through the first and turning it up later in the game. That'll get frustrating fast.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hjalmarsson was on one knee in his defensive zone trying to block a passing lane during the Leafs cycle. While on his one knee, the puck rode up his own stick and hit him right underneath his eye, blood dripping down his face. Could be poor taste but he looks bad ass. He did not have a visor. I hope he doesn't have a concussion.
He's on my fantasy team...great...
only samayy cares

That failed powerplay, I know you guys are all wondering, makes the Wild 0 for 28.

28 chances. Maybe 29 will be the one, allowing Pominville to score. Who the hell knows anymore.

Hjalmarsson back in the game already. Pretty sure he's a terminator.

7ICjMQa.png

Foggy

These third period collapses are hard to watch. Jackets play so hard with a depleted roster and stay so competitive and then just shit the bed in the third period. Brutal.

Smiley90

Leafs on national TV before a Canucks game? This game's going to OT, it's near-guaranteed.

Top Bottom