• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Socreges

Banned
I fucking love Gamecenter. The PS3 app is actually pretty good.

Jan 1 is gonna be rough when this trial ends. Anyone know if the pricing will be prorated if you sign up halfway through the season?

I'm saving this post.
I've noticed you have a Tabris-like positivity and enthusiasm. Are you a newer fan by any chance?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The Toronto announcers are MUCH more excited about the Sabres than the Sabres' announcers. It's like they've seen too much to get excited about anything.

Oh, okay. lol

I don't mind it. I just didn't get it. But I am kind of boring IRL, so it's okay.

I think it's more that your posts are very on-point and factual :lol

Oh yeah, I forgot about those previous gen ports and burned out franchise sequels.

Yeah, wouldn't want a bunch of neckbearded fanboys to start sending me death threats or anything.

Wii U is the only system worth owning right now.

I play the Wii U much more than the PS4. Waiting for GTA V to be released

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
That was awful, just watching the Flyers dude skate by rather than take away the puck.

Reminiscent

cbb00292202e1a980bf81d40e28d541c85a20416f03c6a5ca5d8dfcf0416febb.jpg

Montresor

One of the only good Leafs in the past 5 years. Playing lights out this year. And he just scored. And the Leafs have a wild card spot right now. Kessel is a fierce competitor - not his fault the team crumbles around him every year. I wouldn't make fun of him or blame him for our futility.

Reminiscent

One of the only good Leafs in the past 5 years. Playing lights out this year. And he just scored. And the Leafs have a wild card spot right now. Kesselis a fierce competitor - not his fault the team crumbles around him every year. I wouldn't make fun of him or blame him for our futility.

Wasn't a shot at Kessel, he's just so used to having to carry his crap team.

I just found the meme and posted it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
'there is concern about the dry scrape and fans leaving at the end of regulation" well fuck them

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bergevin needs to call out the refs and the league regarding the way Gallagher gets treated. It's absurd how much shit he gets, take the fine and make a point.

Acid08

Banned
Bergevin needs to call out the refs and the league regarding the way Gallagher gets treated. It's absurd how much hit he gets, take the fine and make a point.

I'm not gonna argue that he isn't treated somewhat unfairly but whenever I watch the Habs play I can see why he has the reputation he does and why calls don't usually go his way.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Bergevin needs to call out the refs and the league regarding the way Gallagher gets treated. It's absurd how much hit he gets, take the fine and make a point.

Wouldn't change a thing, probably get worst.

Top Bottom