• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gallagher doesn't touch Emery and the goal gets back, the entire flyer's team is in the crease and that counts. Fuck off, refs are such garbage.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOL that entire section is looking back at something happening in the stands instead of the ice

what

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It happens when the refs are favoring the other team on everything.

Like the time on the last power play when Crosby jumped on top of Lundqvist and held him down in the crease until the puck was cleared from the zone without getting called.

Or that one time in the second period he one-handed slashed at the glass right in front of a ref while screaming at him during the run of play because he had been dispossessed of the puck on a 1-on-3 and somehow didn't get called for unsportsmanlike behavior.

EDIT: For the record, Malkin's hit was clean.

Foggy

He played a great game. Prevented a lot of rebounds.

He definitely won the game for the Jackets. They were pretty obviously outplayed for two periods.

There's a whole lot of season left, but between his performance tonight and the way they played with McElhinney, his asking price at the end of the season is going to be absurd. But hell, if he keeps playing at top 10/top 5 level, he'll be earning it.

Merguson

Banned
Took a shower, and now to check the score.

kgcVCEG.gif

This Pens/Rangers game is pretty good. Also, great McDavid statement game from the Leafs. That's how you let the league know you're in the sweepstakes for real.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Blowing out the Bruins then getting blown out by the Sabres. That's legitimately impressive.

Top Bottom