• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Congrats Toronto!

You are that positive that by this week they will have fixed EVERYTHING? There is a ton wrong with the game be it minor to the obviously major.

major problems are crashes and MM

assume both will be fixed on friday... plus they cite game specific issues so i assume save/load, level skips and terminal bugs will be resolved leaving just a bunch of very minor issues and Halo 3 forge to fix

Foggy

Jackets are playing pretty well, but Detroit's defense is stout as hell tonight and none of the pucks are going in(when Toronto isn't getting in the way)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pens player could build a cottage in the high slot, so many clean looks for them there.

Sanjuro

major problems are crashes and MM

assume both will be fixed on friday... plus they cite game specific issues so i assume save/load, level skips and terminal bugs will be resolved leaving just a bunch of very minor issues and Halo 3 forge to fix

I hope so. Cause if they don't, I'll kill you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

sei6txs.gif

I'm too busy to watch tonight, due to review work and other things. However, I had it set to record at 3am so I could watch it in the morning.

I don't know if I'll bother now.

I used to watch every Leafs game and I still try to. I've been a big fan almost all my life. However, now I've realized that it's almost pointless to watch a loss even if I've recorded it. It's just a frustrating waste of time.

The Leafs rarely build upon their losses anyways.

As others said, PLEASE blow this thing up and REBUILD for fuck sakes.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I heard the PC port for Dragon Age isn't all that great... what are you guys playing it on? PS4/Xbone or PC?

Top Bottom