• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Reimer >>>>

tumblr_inline_nbv168uGzW1s5iqko.gif

What an entertaining game. It was hard-fought, and the Hawks certainly put it to them in the third. Maybe fatigue from playing last night caught up with the Leafs a bit, but they relied on Reimer a lot, and thankfully he was up to the task.

Reimer had a really good game.

For the first two periods, the Leafs were the better team and skated well with the mighty Blackhawks.

Good win. Far too many shots against, but it's a win. They played a solid one regardless. GLG!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Holy crap, poor Buffalo fans, when will things improve?:(

That's Season 3.
Agh I want to absorb all of the episodes directly into my brain three days ago

I still can't believe GAF turned me onto this show - the first few episodes are so genocidally bad and most GAFfers are super critical and harsh on their entertainment (which is helpful for weeding out the bullshit), but goddam I'm so glad I kept watching. The first half of season 1 compared to the backhalf of season 1 is almost the same leap in quality as Assasin's Creed 1 to AC2. What even happened? It's like all of the actors and writers magically learned their craft out of nowhere.

*goes back to Netflix to watch Ollie rek some fools*

Top Bottom