• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

edit: fuck off Clarkson, game is as good as tied now
Since I'm still new to the sport, I have no idea what this means. I have a hard enough time keeping track of any Hawks players that aren't in the main starting lineup, let alone anyone from the opposing team

Who is Clarkson and why are you assuming Hawks are certain to tie it now?

Edit: I didn't catch what the penalty was, by the way. I'm guessing Clarkson caused it?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Since I'm still new to the sport, I have no idea what this means. I have a hard enough time keeping track of any Hawks players that aren't in the main starting lineup, let alone anyone from the opposing team

Edit: I didn't catch what the penalty was, by the way. I'm guessing Clark caused it

clarkson took the penalty

hawks are pressing

leafs PK sucks

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Hawks have been gaining momentum and have been all over us. Clarkson is overpaid to be a grinder who chips in the occasional goal and takes penalties at the worst times like now. It's not guaranteed but we're all worried.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Leafs have had 5-6 cross crease attempts blocked, they're playing like everyone in NHL 14

10 games into the season.

Fleury had 3 shutouts in one week.

Pens lead the league with a +19 goal differential.

PP converting at 42% for 18 goals.

Crosby leading the league in scoring.

Is this happening right now? Am I alive?

Not even Letang can ruin this powerplay unit.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hear that chant?!?!??

QHF4CKW.jpg

KOMO WITH THAT FUCKING BLOCK YOU SEXY FINNISH FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom