• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Quick

Banned
Malk.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash dodged a big hit along the boards but got his elbow high and clocked whoever that was right in the head.

Looks like they gave him a double minor.

Stasis

Nash dodged a big hit along the boards but got his elbow high and clocked whoever that was right in the head.

Looks like they gave him a double minor.

Yeah that didn't seem remotely dirty to me. Just silly for him to get his hands up so high with the height difference. Now a 4 min PK =/

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Crazy job of getting to that shot by Cally. Good job by the PK getting out of the period giving up just the one goal on that double minor power play.

Pretty fun period. Both teams looked pretty good in their respective offense zones. Lightning a bit better thanks to their PP time.

ghost77

Banned
This leafs team is so frustrating. A lot of times their best line to me is the Winnik santorelli line. Only those grinders and guys like komraov make good zone exits and get good time in the offensive zone. Sure if it's a pp or stretch pass that kessel line can do damage.

If it's anybody but those grinders tho in the defensive zone your always scared.

Also naz looks good. Most penalties drawn in last 2 years? Keep this brah.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sportsnet guys shit on analytics and then use faceoffs % and shots on net as examples of analytic statistics. Derp.

ghost77

Banned
Sportsnet guys shit on analytics and then use faceoffs % and shots on net as examples of analytic statistics. Derp.

Whos the retard on the leafs broadcast? Craig Simpson?

"Here's one for the anaylidiots"

OH I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE CRAIG. YOU SHOULD GO STRAIGHT TO SCTV

Top Bottom