• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
bo8D1.gif

VERSACE! VERSACE! VERSACE! VERSACE!!

Yawnier

Banned
Not sure how big I am on trading Bozak. Not a huge fan of him but his internal value has to be considerably higher than his external value.

zroid

Banned
Not sure how big I am on trading Bozak. Not a huge fan of him but his internal value has to be considerably higher than his external value.

The point is his production this season (and last), which is exaggerated by a lot of factors like PP, Kessel, high shooting percentage, etc. will probably overvalue him to a lot of GMs. He's just not as good as his contract. Not only could we get rid of the contract at the trade deadline, but also probably get decent return.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So just before the third period starts just want to say my hockey school begins on Monday at 10:45pm and I am filled with nervousness, anxiousness and excitement all at the same time.

I know it'll probably take me 2 years just to get good enough to be bad but fuck it I can't wait! Gonna be one hell of a journey that I hope I love enough to continue doing.

Top Bottom