• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Samyy

Just one of those nights, man. Jackets could stand to have a few deflections go their way

To be fair half you team is injured dude
Winnik/Santo/Komarov easily the best FA acquisitions we've had in years, which is kinda sad.

Foggy

To be fair half you team is injured dude
Winnik/Santo/Komarov easily the best FA acquisitions we've had in years, which is kinda sad.

Yeah, for sure. It'd just be nice to steal a point or two while everyone's out. They're honestly getting more chances and are more competitive than I thought they would be. No more injuries would be a victory in itself at this point.

Foggy

Credit to the Leafs, every time there's a great scoring opportunity there's always a Leaf to break up the play or block a shot.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
sportsnet having a discussion on whether Clarkson's mask makes him a better player

... we've sunk pretty far

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Credit to the Leafs, every time there's a great scoring opportunity there's always a Leaf to break up the play or block a shot.

I haven't seen much of this in the first few games, so I hope this is a trend and that their defensive game has picked up.

THAT SAID....

They played the 2nd worse team in the league off a west coast trip and a depleted CBJ team with a fat dancer.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Alright Wings, don't blow this. Keep the pressure on and score another one. This "4-0 lead in the 1st then stop playing" bullshit has gotta stop.

Stet

Banned
hey wow more clarkson face talk

this is really scintillating i'm so glad joe bowen isn't calling these games anymore

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
QX8Aj.gif

Came back from hockey and saw the Wings-LA score.

I like!

Now don't blow a 3 goal lead in the 3rd because we know you guys are capable of doing that.

Top Bottom