• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

@renlavoietva: #canadiens Bud Holloway recall. Devante Smith-Pelly out with a lower body injury.

Oh Shit

I've heard about Bud Holloway tearing up the Sweden Leagues lets see how this guy does as his first game as a Hab

So my Predictions for Lineup:

Pacioretty Plekanec Gallagher
Eller Galchenyuk Andrighetto
Flash DD Weise
Holloway Flynn Semin

Defense being the same

RevoDS

Oh Shit

I've heard about Bud Holloway tearing up the Sweden Leagues lets see how this guy does as his first game as a Hab

So my Predictions for Lineup:

Pacioretty Plekanec Gallagher
Eller Galchenyuk Andrighetto
Flash DD Weise
Holloway Flynn Semin

Defense being the same
Injuries suck, but it's nice seeing some of the AHL guys get their shot for a while. The lineuup had been pretty hermetic until now

@JohnLuTSNMtl: #Habs lines vs #NYI:
Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher
Eller - Galchenyuk - Andrighetto
Fleischmann - Desharnais - Weise
Byron-Flynn-Semin

I guess Holloway won't be be playing tonight.

Bud Holloway is the best fucking name though. Sounds like an old Baseball Player

zroid

Banned
In my headcanon he's Bud Holloway the Third. His grandpa, Bud Holloway Sr., was a minor league baseball journeyman.

edit: HOLY FUCK he is Bud Holloway III :lol :lol :lol

Dmaczod.png

Quick

Banned
zroid has passed the threshold of reality, and only the power of love stats can save him.

Forgot to mention it throughout this past week, but I left Secret Santa opened up for another week, tentatively until midnight ET tonight, or whenever I log back onto GAF later tomorrow.

We currently have around 12 people interested.

zroid

Banned
Oh man Soshnikov. He breaks his stick taking a shot, and then en route to the bench he corrals the puck away from the opposition with his skates and kicks it over to a teammate.

HeftyYoungDaddylonglegs.gif

zroid

Banned
Actually it's good that Granberg was claimed. I think the Leafs were up to the 50 contract limit thanks to signing Rich Clune (which was dumb). Always good to have an empty slot available especially for a team with high waiver priority.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Noooooo granberg claimed by Nashville

Nooooooo
It's ok, Dopes. We still have the other Peter...Holland...
David Poile still salty over the Franson for a 1st trade.
Heh. That was such a good trade. Though if Nashville took him, they're great with D and might be vindicating our scouts. Though I think he was a Bergman special.
Hmm...not sure of what to think about Granberg, but Lou and Babcock know more than me.

He was part of the old regime anyways.
If I'm right and it was Bergman, he'd technically be part of this regime.

It sucks, but at least he gets a shot at the NHL now. I'm not sure who I'd take out for him in our 6 anyways and we can call up AHL ALL STAR, NICK LIDSTROM LITE, or we can play Corrado

It's ok, Dopes. We still have the other Peter...Holland...

Heh. That was such a good trade. Though if Nashville took him, they're great with D and might be vindicating our scouts. Though I think he was a Bergman special.

If I'm right and it was Bergman, he'd technically be part of this regime.

It sucks, but at least he gets a shot at the NHL now. I'm not sure who I'd take out for him in our 6 anyways and we can call up AHL ALL STAR, NICK LIDSTROM LITE, or we can play Corrado

Yeah, Corrado deserves a shot sometime. I forgot he was even part of this team because he hadn't played or been talked about.

Who's Nik Lidstrom Lite?

As you can tell, I haven't been paying close attention to the NHL this year. I'm starting to watch more, but I find the entertainment value has lessened and I have a lot of hobbies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Hmm...not sure of what to think about Granberg, but Lou and Babcock know more than me.

He was part of the old regime anyways.

Granberg was on waivers because someone had to be.

He came off a serious injury and he must go active roster first

So either they send Harrington down, waive corrado (which leafs will want to play eventually) or waive marincin

Granberg needs to get conditioning done, too. (Which is why they opted to send him down)

Granberg is a good prospect who had some shakey games, but that's what happens when you're paired with phaneuf... A man who has trouble doing anything useful in the defensive zone.

Stasis

There can't not be amazing things happening to your team when you've got a Bud Holloway The Third in the lineup. We need NHL headlines and shit.

Fucking awesome name. I'm cheering for the guy on this basis alone.

Acid08

Banned
5 wins in a row.

All of our new additions playing really well.

Burns playing like a straight up monster out there.

Marleau getting his 1000th point.

Pretty good road trip for the Sharkies.

Top Bottom