• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Acid08

Banned
OblongBigheartedGalapagossealion.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, Corrado deserves a shot sometime. I forgot he was even part of this team because he hadn't played or been talked about.

Who's Nik Lidstrom Lite?

As you can tell, I haven't been paying close attention to the NHL this year. I'm starting to watch more, but I find the entertainment value has lessened and I have a lot of hobbies.

Obviously a joke, but I believe he said he modeled his game after Lidstrom.

That year we took him, we could've had Saad...he was the top of McKenzie's list of next best available.... -_-

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I am watching the WEIRDEST stream for this Habs game... not sure where this guy is finding some of the shit he is showing during the intermissions... wow.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
How many times will they say Galchenyuk's name tonight geez.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
uh... did your guys' habs stream also just cut to some random guy doing soundcheck in the studio? lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pateryn has looked very good so far, I'm surprised because he wasn't doing well in St John's

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the Isles coach looks like he's going through a mid-life crisis and about to buy a Porsche

Top Bottom