• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
QX8Aj.gif

Battlefront is okay, 30 FPS feels bad after playing Halo, but the game looks nice and is pretty decent casual shooter. Something to do when you want something a little mindless.

Avs suck, but we already knew that.

Yawnier

Banned
Does Grabner aim when he shoots the puck? He automatically shoots it right in the pads, Jason Blake would do the same thing and it used to drive me nuts.

Try and get the shutout for Sparks, laffs.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
WOOOO SHUTOUT FOR SPARKS!!!

IT'S TIME LEAFS-GAF...and even you too Creeper you can join in this one time...

STYLE ON EM!!!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

Quick

Banned
Sparks shutout AROOOOOOOO

Kadri AROOOOOOOOO

Uncle Leo AROOOOOOOOOO

Van Riemsdyk AROOOOOOO

Hey Connor

It's AROOOOOOOO

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bernier losing his job to Reimer and a start to an AHL goalie?

So bernier, who has worse stats even when reimer had a concussion year where he played well below his average even though bernier was playing on a better team will suddenly become better than reimer and take his job?

Unlikely.

Save my post. I've watched both goalies play. Bernier just needs the opportunity to play regularly and not under anyone's shadow. Reimer will soon be riding pine.

Bernier > Reimer, Leaf fans

Nice for Bernier that he'll finally get an opportunity to play regularly

I think a lot of people felt that Bernier could eventually take over from Reimer, sure. And Spectre, like others, thought Bernier would be #1 from October on.

Just quoting my own arrogant post because I Don Cherry'd that shit

Dopey finally redeemed after all these years, what a time to be alive.

Top Bottom