• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2015 |OT| Dan Cleary demands your respect, not your love

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
KREIDERRRRRR

ehfGIJm.gif

Quick

Banned
Speaking of equipment, Leafs are supposedly getting a new home and away set next season, according to Icethetics. Just in time for their 100th anniversary.

On top of a new home/away set, potentially a Toronto St. Pats jersey and as many as five different throwback jerseys throughout next year.

Speaking of equipment, Leafs are supposedly getting a new home and away set next season, according to Icethetics. Just in time for their 100th anniversary.

On top of a new home/away set, potentially a Toronto St. Pats jersey and as many as five different throwback jerseys throughout next year.

I like to see a Redesign with the Toronto Arenas Logo

Maybe put it on the shoulders or something

I like the Leafs jerseys as they are. Guess I'll have to buy one before they're not sold, or two. I'd like one of each, but my budget doesn't allow for that.

Maybe home and the third or home and away.

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2015/11/30/video-ryan-suter-doesnt-seem-very-happy-with-his-coach/

I see the annual "Mike Yeo and the Wild actually hate each other" phase has begun.

Can't really blame anyone involved. This is a regular thing:
The Wild are 1-4-2 in their last seven.

Oh look, it's the annual November/December/January slump.

Not lying. Here is Mike Yeo and the Wild since he was hired.

2011-2012: 2-9-4 in mid/late December to early January, including 8 straight losses.

2012-2013: lockout.

2013-2014: 2-4-1 to close out November. Lost six in a row in mid/late December.

2014-2015: 2-8-4 in mid/late December to early January.

2015-2016: 1-4-2 in last seven games.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy and the holiday season? It's like clockwork. Look at the comparison between 11/12 and 14/15.

Dude seriously needs to fix and overhaul something.

This shit sucks.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
icejerseys has 20% off today plus free shipping if you're looking to buy some hockey stuff for Christmas. It doesn't work on Winter Classic stuff unfortunately, but they do have the toque in stock.

RC

Banned
It's surprisingly not that cold in Toronto. Which is good since I only packed for a Vancouver winter.
Speaking of which, do any tankers know of a decent bar DT where I can watch the Nucks later?

Top Bottom