• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty surprising to me but at this point in the season Weber would be a legitimate Norris winner. Never expected that, even this early in the season and I don't expect it to stay like that, but a good sign nonetheless.

Auston Matthews talking about Jeremy Bracco

CyIHQJHUcAAV--a.jpg

You should put spoiler tags around that, or at least a trigger warning, for Dopey's sake.

zroid

Banned
I was watching the Kitchener Rangers game last night and they got demolished :lol

Bracco still got an assist to keep his 20 game point streak alive though

I broke and just ordered the white Leafs jersey from last year for $50.84 all in. Can't really complain at that price.

Now that's it, and all I want, until perhaps this year's go on clearance to make room for the Adidas ones next year. But even then, I don't know.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I was just walking down the street and had some random person ask if I was a broadcaster for the Rangers. :lol
Have you been Ron Duguay this whole time?!

Courtesy of Brooksie, this is for you, Cake Boss:
“They let you play here, they let you play to your strengths,” Puempel said after the Rangers’ 3-2 victory over the Flyers in which he beat Steve Mason from close in off a gorgeous backhand feed from Jimmy Vesey at 14:50 of the first period. “They know there are going to be mistakes. They’re not barking at you every time you come off the ice. It’s beneficial.”
“In Ottawa there for a while it was getting a little repetitious; chip the puck, chase the puck,” he said. “I think this was the most minutes I’ve played in a long time. The more minutes you get, the better you play. You’re more engaged.”
“It’s been a little bit crazy, but I’ve enjoyed every second of it. It’s been a blast,” he said. “It’s an early Christmas, that’s the best way to put it.”

Lines for Habs Tonight:

Byron Galchenyuk Radulov

Pacioretty Plekanec Gallagher

Lehkonen Desharnais Shaw

Danault Mitchell Carr
(No Terry thank god)

Emelin Weber
Markov Petry
Barberio Pateryn

Price

zroid

Banned
I've been watching this entire Marlies vs Comets game and it wasn't until the final seconds of the 2nd period that I realized Virtanen was playing :lol

Quick

Banned
I've been training someone for my job for the last week (I'm taking an early holiday break) and I'm not sure if she really understands what I'm saying and is just saying "yeah" "yes" uh-huh" to everything.

Or if she listens, but doesn't process and contextualize what I'm teaching. There have been multiple times when she's said, "So I just do that and it's okay right?" And I'd have to explain why it's important, not just the "what". I'm not concerned on her knowing where a/b/c files are and how to use them, but concerned that she doesn't understand why it's needed or why it's a thing.

It also doesn't help that she seems completely ignorant on shit that happens at work. I've mentioned meetings or discussions that my other co-workers and I have had, and she straight up tells me "Oh, I don't pay attention. I ignore that and drown it all out."

I've initially trained her to try and understand the job in its entirety, even though she'd only be taking over for a week. But with what I've said above, I feel like plan b of "just teach her shit just to be able to coast the week" might be what ends up happening.

Training is not fun. lol

Garret Sparks has been suspended indefinitely for violating team policy. Wonder if it's because he threatened to beat the shit out of that dude on Facebook.

zroid

Banned
Garret Sparks has been suspended indefinitely for violating team policy. Wonder if it's because he threatened to beat the shit out of that dude on Facebook.

ruh roh...

Based on social media, Sparks seems like a smart guy. A lot smarter than most hockey players anyway. If it's something like what you suggested, then he probably regrets it and will learn from it.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
No Nylander in warmups...

edit: Upper body injury.

Samyy's boy Connor Brown moves up to play wing on Matthews' line.

Top Bottom