• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Trumps going to win isn't he?

What the fuck

Hillary may just barely pull this out. It looks like she's going to salvage Virginia. If she can take back Michigan as the urban centers come in and just hold onto everything else she's expected to win, she'll just barely win the election.

Cake Boss

Banned
Is it just me or has the Laffs been getting outblown in alot of games regarding the shot count. I don't remember that being the case last season.

zroid

Banned
Is it just me or has the Laffs been getting outblown in alot of games regarding the shot count. I don't remember that being the case last season.

uhh I'm pretty sure the Leafs have outshot their opponents on balance this year

although this game might have changed that lol

i didn't even watch this game but to be fair even tho the Kings have been struggling to win they're still the top possession team in the NHL this year, so this wasn't that surprising.

The Coyotes are terrible at ice hockey.

And stop panicking Canada. Instead, push to make sure your teachers are informing the younger generations about civics and citizenship so this doesn't happen to you.

Yawnier

Banned
Can you cast Explosion please?

I wish I could just cast explosion on everything right now

49d67ae9792e85deea6e0baac8be5219a928fb80_hq.gif

Stasis

Most of you know, and don't fucking care, that I'm half American and Canadian. Dad from NYC where I grew up, mom from Montreal where I live now. Dual citizen, dual passports.

So fucking happy I'm in Canada. I know it'll probably fuck us somehow anyway, but holy shit. I don't know enough about politics, never really cared... any path to victory now or it's all over?

Meta? Explain pls. Is this because the Canucks put like half their total goals of the season on us in one night, as expected?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
538 has Trump winning. RIP.

Anyone interested in moving to Canada, welcome!

I really stay away from politics now a days and as bad as the next 4 years are looking to be now... I can't help but be somewhat entertained by the reactions earlier today on GAF, to the reactions now on GAF. Talk about a complete 180 degree nose dive.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
538 has Trump winning. RIP.

Anyone interested in moving to Canada, welcome!

Canada is not safe anymore.

Even though we have a stable government... we are about to lose our safety net.

We will pump up a bit due to american economy going to shit but once trump takes over with a complete stranglehold on all levels of government and a supreme court in his favor... we're fucked.

We are in trouble. Huge trouble.

Top Bottom