• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2016 |OT| #MakeOilersGreatAgain.

trifelife

I was in Michigan for a business trip in July and my rep there told me she was voting Trump.

This is all your fault Nicole!!!!!

I don't understand how a woman could vote for someone who doesn't think women should have rights 🤔

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Trump is so corrupt that I wouldn't be surprised if he rigged this shit
I don't think that at all, America is just that shitty and it's people that ignorant. There's no excuse for this, lack of education has come to hit them hard.

I don't understand how a woman could vote for someone who doesn't think women should have rights 🤔
I can't understand this at all, how is this even remotely possible.

PillarEN

There seems to be a ton of women who really really dislike Clinton.

How many black people straight up hated Barack? Like two.

How do you lose to freaking Trump? How do you choose a candidate that doesn't even have her own gender on her side? How come I can't remember a single Democratic campaign slogan but can immediately recall Make America Great Again, Drain The Swamp? How can the Democrats be so stupid to let this happen. Idiots. Truly. I may dislike that so many people voted for a person like Trump but you have to be a real loser to not be able to defeat him.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Apparently America is full of idiots&racists. Evidently.

Clinton isnt perfect, she's not even great, but she's not the incompetent fascist Trump is.

This morning, a coworker asked a group of us who we thought would win.

I said "Well, the obvious common sense and sane choice: Trump!"

And we all howled with laughter.

Oh how naïve we were.

iLLmAtlc

Damn. Honestly the apprentice seems to have given him this unshakeable reputation as being a smart business man and "deal maker". Nobody actually bothered to look up his business record huh.

Smiley90

This is Brexit all over

only it's even more relevant to me now

I'm a 14 year old NoCal girl tonight, I literally cannot even.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What are the legitimate chances of Trump being impeached? How can they let the US be run by this man for 4 years?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
What are the legitimate chances of Trump being impeached? How can they let the US be run by this man for 4 years?

0%

He'll have a friendly House, a friendly Senate, and, due to that, a friendly Supreme Court (and this Supreme Court will likely last for a couple decades, long after President Trump is gone). All branches of government converged in Trump's camp.

It is, truly, a worst case scenario for anyone who isn't a Republican power broker and/or billionaire.

Smiley90

He can nominate 2-3 supreme court justices.

He has House and Senate. He can do whatever the fuck he wants AND will have a lasting impact.

I need to keep telling myself I live in Canada to make myself feel better.

So is this gonna be the Reagan 80s all over again

People seem to forget that the presidency and house control in America switches so often.

people get fed up with one party then the other comes into power then the other gets fed up and then the other does... it has been this way for awhile.

I do see people getting tired of Trump after 4 years though

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Even if trump does something so bad he has to be removed that still leaves Pence who is a willing GOP puppet.

So much for the paris accords :/

Line_HTX

Help me, please.

38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif
38EfMh8.gif

Friends, there's always Canada.

We have running water, heat in the winter and A/C in the summer. Our economy is not bad. A lot of good restaurants have opened recently too.

Top Bottom