• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Habs have to go easy on the Avs now or Patrick will start drinking behind the bench.

Xeteh

Man, these games are just so frustrating because it seems like so many players are half assing it out there. Where's Giggy to call them out on it?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
V5LnmHg.gif

bpDxZa7.gif

i5toUnML71Lmm.gif

My last two jersey purchases :D

Maybe everyone laying it on Sacco's doorstep was too easy. Maybe our core are just a bunch of fuck ups. They're certainly playing as such, it's kind of terrifying just how much they look like the Sacco era team tonight.

Samyy

As assistant captain I am reserving the right to ship yyzjohn off to the ECHL to hangout with Biggs if the Leafs lose this now.

Xeteh

As someone who doesn't live in Colorado but watches the Avs... those Hug an Angler commercials are really really weird.

Chris R

As someone who doesn't live in Colorado but watches the Avs... those Hug an Angler commercials are really really weird.

I also feel this way...

But apparently you can get a great deal on a hail damage car right now?

edit: And don't make fun of the ECHL please, it's the only Live
semi
pro hockey some of us get to watch.

The Leafs need to fire Randy and get someone new in there (that being Bylsma), for the rest of the season. See how it goes.

Then, likely hire Babcock at the end of the season or in the off-season.

That'd be great

Elliotte Friedman verified
3) @DamoSpin reported Ilya Bryzgalov contacted COL, but Avs declined.
Elliotte Friedman verified
4) COL fired dir/amateur scouting Rick Pracey. Bit of a surprise; a couple of steals in O'Reilly/Barrie. Roy must have someone in mind.

Come on Avs. Bryz is a good goalie, he deserves a shot.

Indifferent on the Pracey firing. Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing.

Xeteh

Come on Avs. Bryz is a good goalie, he deserves a shot.

Indifferent on the Pracey firing. Not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing.

I like Bryz but we really don't need him. From what it sounds like neither goalie injury is long term and our weakness isn't at that position.

Top Bottom