• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Merguson

Banned
Leafs win?

You know what that means...

STYLE ON EM LEAFS-GAF!!!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

XVcGaE6.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
We're playing the Canes tonight, I'm curious to see just how bad they (or we) are.

They're still the only team without a win

Enjoy McDavid or Eichel?

I don't know why, but I get a feeling the Sabres will end up with Eichel somehow...maybe the Canes will get McDavid? Whatever ownership they got would be ecstatic to get him and he could potentially reinvigorate the franchise.
Wanted to say this before...look at that fucker on the left not even react and the woman on the goddamn right not even paying attention....fucking jeez

Curufinwe

lol Quick is mad

It;s your own fault bro.

And look at that, the Flyers are a better team without MacDonald in the lineup. Whoda thunk it?

Only if you ignore the fact the Flyers had their worst Corsi night of the season against Detroit. A team CF% at ES of 27%.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Montreal is one and done in Calgary's zone, and Calgary can seemingly manage possession for minutes at a time in Montreal's end.

Just stick somebody on the boards and Montreal can't use Therrien's one break out play by dumping the puck out off the boards.

Edit: finally a good shift.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Montreal is one and done in Calgary's zone, and Calgary can seemingly manage possession for minutes at a time in Montreal's end.

Just stick somebody on the boards and Montreal can't use Therrien's one break out play by dumping the puck out off the boards.

Edit: finally a good shift.

Not watching the game, but is it jet lag? It's only a few hours difference though.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Only if you ignore the fact the Flyers had their worst Corsi night of the season against Detroit. A team CF% at ES of 27%.

Yeah, yeah, they were dominated that game.

And MacDonald had the worst or second worst CF before his injury. :p (I can't remember)

Even still, you don't need advanced stats to know MacDonald is awful.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So he magically just started sliding backwards? Or the shot was so strong that the momentum from the puck pushed him in?

His momentum caused him to drift backwards with the puck following him.

Schenn did not touch him with enough force to even come to a conclusion that he pushed him with the puck in the net.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs PP is so fucking bad, I could legitimately draw up a better PP than this. It's embarrassing.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Gilberto!

edit: There's no jetlag when going west. Not much anyway.

Curufinwe

Yeah, yeah, they were dominated that game.

And MacDonald had the worst or second worst CF before his injury. :p (I can't remember)

Even still, you don't need advanced stats to know MacDonald is awful.

MacDonald got the hardest minutes with Coburn out. Now with both of them out some of those minutes are going to Grossmann, Schultz, LSchenn and Ghost and they are getting dominated.

Detroit 66 CF - Flyers 25 CF = 27%
Kings 65 CF - Flyers 60 CF = 48%

Grossmann - 31-43 = 41.9%
Schultz - 23-36 = 39%
LSchenn - 34-53 = 39%
Ghost - 16-28 = 36.4%

Top Bottom