• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Alucard

Banned
Ya'll need to watch John Wick. Best action movie since...Transporter 1, I'll say. Really memorable, and Keanu Reeves rocks the hell out of it.

RC

Banned
Not one fucking game on regular old SNET. I have to stream everything that isn't on HNIC like some kind of no cable bum!
Which is exactly what I'am!

Why are the Sedins on the PK? Stop channeling Torts Dejardins.

Hey guys, Marc-Andre Fleury has 2 shutouts in 9 games. His GAA is still not that great, though.

But woo for another shutout victory. 14 goals scored in the past 3 games. I'll take it.

Best stat is our powerplay percentage: 39.5%

15 powerplay goals in 9 games, they're on fire. PK is also doing well now, they've killed 22 straight or something like that.

ShaneB

Ya'll need to watch John Wick. Best action movie since...Transporter 1, I'll say. Really memorable, and Keanu Reeves rocks the hell out of it.

Will watch it someday. Nightcrawler is what I'll see next in theatres.

Not one fucking game on regular old SNET. I have to stream everything that isn't on HNIC like some kind of no cable bum!
Which is exactly what I'am!

TNF takes priority on the main network!

aaaand that's that

Crash%20and%20Burn_zpsdi1jii02.gif

Allen was a wall. GG baloos!

Alucard

Banned
Best stat is our powerplay percentage: 39.5%

15 powerplay goals in 9 games, they're on fire. PK is also doing well now, they've killed 22 straight or something like that.

The Pens' special teams have been damn good as of late, and that PP percentage is mind boggling. If they can keep it around the 30 percent all year, including the playoffs, they could make some noise. You never know with this team, though.

Great movie. Really loved it.

Same. I think most action movies are shit. This one is easily in my all-time top 5. It knows what it is and stays inside its own bubble. Loved the bits of humour used to release tension after an intense fight or death, and it actually had a heart.

Will watch it someday. Nightcrawler is what I'll see next in theatres.

TNF takes priority on the main network!

It's worth seeing in theatres if you can manage it. Definitely a typical guy movie, but it's also very seductive revenge fantasy.

You mean best action movie since Raid 2.

Raid 2 sucked bro

Still need to see that.
Even if it's half as good as the Raid, it'll still be amazing

There is a fight scene early on in the movie that was awesome. After that it became some boring drama fest with a ton of characters I didn't care about with only a few short action scenes spread throughout. Do not recommend.

I haven't been keeping up with movies as much as I used to, so I have no clue what the Raid movies are even about. I also haven't seen Taken. Go ahead. Tase me.

The Raid movies have a basic plot of cops fighting criminals. Nothing more is needed to know. The first one was awesome and I highly recommend. Second one not so much.

Taken was good. The second one was a retread of the first so depending on how much you like the first you can either watch the second or skip it entirely.

Yeah I thought he scored there.

Really borderline with the contact against Kuemper but I wouldn't have been mad if they called it good.

Partially because Burns <3

Top Bottom