• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Quick

Banned
Some guy in front of me is watching the game via GameCenter, while I'm on HockeyStreams. The delay on GC is pretty bad compared to HS.

Razorskin

----- ------
Bzdk-DZIQAALtLA.jpg

So much for the leafs strategy against Subban.

ShaneB

Some guy in front of me is watching the game via GameCenter, while I'm on HockeyStreams. The delay on GC is pretty bad compared to HS.

Why this delay exists for services like Gamecenter and Gamepass baffles me. I definitely wish there was a NFL equivalent to Hockeystreams.

Quick

Banned
Why this delay exists for services like Gamecenter and Gamepass baffles me. I definitely wish there was a NFL equivalent to Hockeystreams.

The guy probably needs to refresh his feed to get closer to mine, but he's a good 30 seconds behind my HS feed.

ShaneB

The guy probably needs to refresh his feed to get closer to mine, but he's a good 30 seconds behind my HS feed.

HS delay should only be a few seconds, it's always been minimal. Gamecenter and Gamepass is always about 90seconds to 2 minutes behind.

Top Bottom